Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fat again...

I tidied up my table and some parts of the room, clearing the shelves, clothes and some stuff. Still have about another 40% to go, cos I still have dvds and games to sort through, more organizing of the shelves to make productive use of the space freed up.

I chanced upon my pictures, old and new that I had chucked at a shelf cos I didnt want to lose them nor did I have the 'luxury' to organize them. Finally I did. I used my newly bought laminator to laminate some of Tab's old drawings for me, my bdae card and life at shitty bank days, old graduation photos, both at NUS and NIE, even recent photos from friends' wedding attended.

I couldnt help but noticed how I have ballooned. The most obvious being the face is rounder compared to earlier Uni days of a sharper jawline. I think looking through my photos, I looked the best just after graduation, liked my dyed hair, longer hair and slimmer self.

BUT that period of time after graduation was a shitty point of my life, the bond and constraints of finance. Finally I am free of the bond and finances are much better. Though I would say, my weight was the trade-off.

So I laminated my fatter photos and my slimmer photos and put them on my table top to remind myself to work towards that slimmer self. I give myself another 1.5years to work towards that cos the weight wasnt gained in a few short months but over at least 5 years gradually.

Hope in next week, I will push myself to go swimming and exercising again as a routine. I was kinda short of time this week, having go out many nights and also proscrasinating about work that led me to keep deferring opening up the files to get started, so I had been doing that all Saturday and most of today. Didnt leave time left for exercise...

Signz I cant wait to be free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya! Me too...
My face is so much rounder already~~~ Quetz