Monday, June 29, 2009

Nothing much

Hmm nothing much else spectacular to update yet cos work has started and has drained my 'life'. I was refreshed after the trip, but one week of working has sucked me quite dry. I console myself that its only for a bit more.
________________________________________

This was a quote I heard over FM98.7 morning show, when Mr Young turns the big 30. "Its not the hours in your life but the life in your hours." Basically the other 2 DJs had a hella of a time teasing him and listing out 'things' to be done by 30.
________________________________________

Having my ears full of shrieks of "Hee hee" emitted by my sister every 10 to 30 mins. Yes, she's a MJ fan, and I must admit, I did like a few of his songs. She told me she was doing the 'moonwalk' to show her collegues and their reaction was mostly puke and eye-white.

I threatened to let my foot connect with her butt if she keeps it up... Then for the past 10 mins, kinda peaceful until the next mention of MJ... Signz.
________________________________________

Me, Tab and Quetzal are in a 'rockband', on I-touch. Its just more text based online game. We dont interefer with each other and the band is just a number thingy. You need more members to do more stuff but each play their own independant game.
________________________________________

My guitar evaluation is coming in 2 months, dont think its a public thingy. There are however time when the school is open for open performance. Nope, I am not performing.

My jap test is coming in 2 weeks, havent started. Then that's the end of level 5B and on to the last level 6 and JLPT 3 in the next term.

My current work deadline is this friday, and I have just only opened the attachment and amended 5% of the stuff. I have zilch motivation. Will attempt to do more as and when up until Thursday evening.
________________________________________

Why isnt it Friday already? I was saying that to my dad, when he asked to check what day it was.
________________________________________

I finally remembered Yingel's company name despite her telling me about Nth times. Geoky also didnt remember it and asked just now. She got the letter P correct. I dont even remember an alphabet. That's memory failing for ya.

No comments: