Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Is there any op to remove tear duct?

Ya, every since P1, an incident with the P then in my primary school, I tear up whenever I hear a certain tone used on me and/or when I am frustrated. The thing is that I dont feel that sad but it is always interpretted that way and I cant stop it once it starts.

This is very bad for me esp when certain talks with pple in power caused me to tear up... very sian and embarassing and I cant get my points across very clearly... How to remain cool and calm when I cant stop the tears from flowing on their own???

I want to do an op to either dam up the tear ducts or even deactivate them! Basket

I am left wondering whether its mental strength I am lacking or mental resolve or that I am just too inward-looking that in the end, that triggers the stupid tears?

Or that its the tone used, the legacy left behind from the trauma of the incident I was involved at a tender age of P1?

Signz, I hope to be able to get through without tearing up again. I hate that sign of weakness be it my interpretation or others' perception of that.

2 comments:

graffitimonkey said...

hi Yenn,
i was actually just looking for the same thing on google. but then started to think about it. we kinda need our tear ducts to clean our eyes they're a major part to keeping our eyes moist and in turn stopping us getting a form of blindness.

but trust me i know how you feel. i'm a 20 year old male and a strong socialite but i have really strong emotions towards anything i do (especially family related, i hate letting them down, even if its something small and stupid) and thats sometimes where the water works like to jump in. i was quite a heavy crybaby when i was a kid but i've learned to control it now, for the most part. people sometimes dont get it but ah well, its just one more thing that seperates us all. but just to let you know theres another person out there with the same problem, sorry no its not, its just another attribute and if anything it makes us stronger in the way we talk, listen and see others, never look at it as a weakness! like me i bet your alot more respectful to others because you know when shit can go wrong and how easy it is for it to happen! see its a powerful attribute that others have missed out on! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have this problem as well. I am a 34 year old male and it sometimes gets to me as well. I am in the military and every time I used to get mad it would start. I don't know why, but the tears would start to flow and I would feel embarrassed, it’s like being a hemophiliac but instead of blood not clotting my tears would not shut off. I used to avoid confrontation so I would not cry. Well, the more I have been in the military the more exposure to confrontation I would get into and the more I would get used to it and the less I tear up. I still cry when I get emotional and the tears won’t stop. I guess what I am saying is you just have to learn emotionally come to terms with it and those that are in your lives make it known that it is a condition that you have to deal with.