Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wheels of Fate & Sands of Time



Yep I am fated to like the guitarist of the band. Especially a J-rocker one, provided he is actually talented :P

I can feel the incessent flow of the sands of time. Previously I could tolerate alot more crap, for whatever the reasons, but as time passed. My health is not as good and it affects my energy level.

I go around being tired, looking grumpy cos of the silent struggle inside, that drains me. There are times when I am better.

Am looking forward to the break. Maybe go in and out of Malaysia for a few days at a time cos of my lessons going on. Sat go in, come out either Monday or Tue, for 2 weeks? Yar harder to stay longer due to lessons. Jap and JPLT prep, guitar. I would try to slot driving on the same day as one of these lessons to have a bit more free days.

Hmm good news that things seem to be bottoming out for the economy. But I would like to take a break first before job searching, or whatever things. Nothing is set in stone at this point.

No comments: