Sunday, July 19, 2009

Paparazi

Saw ex-collegues when I went back for an event. Its nice to be a guest instead of having to do the work. Do miss some of them though not the work. But I did do less work over there. Now I work way harder than before. Many were surprised when I told them of my decision to leave esp for health reason. Would catch up with them later on when I am more free.

On the insurance front, I am upping my coverage by 100k cos my work-related coverage 300k would terminate once I leave service. It would cost a bit more but still alright I guess. Bo bian bah.

_______________________________________________

*playing with Trap Mouse application on I-touch* when I noticed Tab was aiming her camera phone at me for the upteem time.

"Hey! stop taking pics of me..."

"But its nice what."

"You take so many pics of me, I'm sure you dont have so many pics of DF."

"Hmm I dunno leh. Lets see... *counted only photos stored in memory* err 18"

"That's alot. You have an unhealthy obession taking pics of me."

"But you should be glad next time that I took so many photos of you when you are still young."

"....."

Alright, so next time if I or anyone needs photos of me, have to get from Tab. She would have an entire collection of photos taken mainly without my consent...

"Luckily the mic is not compatible with your first-gen I-Touch. I can just imagine what will happen."

"Yar. HB say something, anything, hello??"

"Yar how many times of F-You do you wanna record? and middle finger pics too?"

Something like that transpired on Sat evening.

Now I know what famous people have to go through and I am not even remotely famous.

No comments: