Thursday, July 09, 2009

A matter of enduring

Now for me, things are a matter of enduring til the end.

I feel rather empty inside, nothing much driving me on, except those in my charge.

My health has been acting up really badly this week. I had gastric and abdominal pains from morning all the way until evening for 2 days in a row inspite of eating some stuff for breakfast and lunch.

Then today my other problem acted out until I had chest pain from doing it so much.

Things at work are reaching ridiculous levels. It would take an abled-bodied, young and healthy individual; with little need for social, personal time and family time, willing to work from morning until night, to outshine and perform, though it doesnt matter for me anymore.

I am trying very hard not to compromise on the study part but the rest, I have little energy reserves to draw upon.

I find, though tom is a very LONG day, but its friday - the start of weekends and I can go for Guitar after that. Look forward to that.

No comments: