Sunday, July 26, 2009

Still somewhat sickly

Yar the battle with the flu bug is not over yet.

Still unwell, with cough and itchy throat. Still have medicine for 2 more days. Signz tom have to go to work. See how things are tomorrow I guess.

But I am feeling the after-mathe of the whole weekend battle. Still lethargic and stuff and wish to stay home. Soon I guess, that wish will come true.

Just have to brace myself for another week of work. Have some issues to settle regarding that.
_______________________________________________

Think the 'running' around despite being sickly is not that beneficial to me.

Went for guitar, I felt much better then went but by the time I reached home, felt stoned and sickly again.

Sat didnt go out, hibernated at home, mainly sleeping and infront of laptop.

Today went for Jap graduation. Was okay but tired and with cough. After a number of cough drops, it abated. Felt sleepy on the bus ride home, fell asleep. Reached home, ate medicine and dropped dead asleep until 8 plus. Think I shall endeavour to have a much earlier night's sleep.

Life is uneventful at the moment. Things are happening along, some planned, some not. I intend to take a good break without thinking or worrying about stuff, read my books, do my stock analysis and trading, do my Jap, do my guitar, do my driving, all settled somewhat before I start either to look for another job or whatever.

No comments: