Friday, July 31, 2009

A little bit more until the end

Listening to news about retrenchement, unemployed and also the economic situation about S'pore.

Hmm does it concern me?

I will have to start eventually to look for stuff after my intended break. Dont wish to jump staight into another job. I need and want a break, irregardless.

Hmm my stuff are back in my room, clogging it up with 12 boxes and 2 bags. I will have to sort through once more, once I am more rested. To do a second round of clearing up to reduce the number of boxes left. Its not very efficient to leave them clogging up the room, cos I wont know WHEN exactly I would touch and use the things, though quite a few are pure stationary. Thanks to Quetzal and my Dad for driving my stuff back over 2 rides over 2 separate days.

I am looking at the stockmarket trying to find something to buy. Dont have that much shares on hand to hold out and sell. Hmm... need to monitor very closely next week. I would need to practice thrift and try to lower my expenses from working-level to now bum-level to make sure my reserve can last me until the next income stream is found and stablized.

Now staying at home to rest a bit, still havent fully recovered from the flu from last week. It did flare up midweek, though not as bad. Had expected myself to end up with mc but didnt. BUT TGIF! Its one of the few work acroymns or work maxims that I've picked up and still am grateful for ever since I've started.

A little bit more until the end.

No comments: