Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things are on track

Seems there was a mis-com due to admin staff, my last day is still on track.

Today I had to pack up my stuff, threw out at least 3 boxes full of stuff, packed others into boxes. Unfortunately still have about 12 boxes of stuff. I really need to sift through them after my last day to again put them properly. My dad went back to malaysia, so I am not sure if he would be back in time to help me, at least drive my stuff back.

I smsed Quetzal, who has kindly agreed to drive my stuff back before the weekend. Will treat her to a dinner downstairs after.

Today I spent almost 1.5hrs packing and throwing stuff. Just need to bring the boxes back first, find a place, I think under my table to store first. Then have to do a second sifting through. I intend to give away 2 boxes full of stuff that fellow collegues could find useful.

I need to find the advance children's day gift and give it to my class before then. Also have 2 HUGE Mt Marking to do by then.

No comments: