Saturday, July 25, 2009

Still Sick

Walao, this is into the 2nd day of flu,

and I am still having it, minus the headache. The oough, the weakness and the somewhat blocked nose are still there. Its like being sick all over again for a 2nd day.

What is my immunity doing?

Had just taken my dose of medicine and wearing my jacket. Starting to sweat out some. Hope it will clear up by tom or I would have to brave another work week feeling this way and that sucks.

Tom is Jap graduation. Thankfully still passed the centre's internal exam though this time I really screwed up the listening part. Wasnt focused. Couldnt focus. Though that day I was on medical leave due to medical appointment. Had met Tab earlier to eat and then revise. Dunno just couldnt perform and some stuff, I got mixed up. So just thankful, I didnt have to take a re-test.

Now watching Naruto online while waiting for the online game to play out. I am playing this online game Evony, which is a building-resource type game that is online and in real-time. Hence at times I just let it run, eg build a cottage takes 5 minutes, so I really have to wait 5 mins. So do something else then.

Been on it for more than a week. So far, okay. Think will continue. Its good to play it while I am monitoring stock prices. Both move in real time. Have something else to do.

No comments: