Friday, July 24, 2009

Flu relapse

Last night was really torture.

Was already nursing a sore throat dunno was it due to screaming at one of the classes. Discipline was really very koyak the day before. Then forgot to drink warm honey. Then had a very sore throat the next day. A long day of crap later, reached home. I slept early cos I was really zonked out, around 10pm plus.

I woke up in the middle of the night with very sharp pain in the throat. My nose was blocked and couldnt breathe much. Then woke up later at a very early timing cos had to go in early. Started a bit groggy, then it developed into fever with headache. Man I really hate headache. Was considering whether to still go in but decided against when my temp went up and the headache intensified.

Called in sick and slept. It was difficult to get to sleep with all the discomfort. Woke up later to see the doctor, still had traces of headache, blocked nose. Got my medicine and ate it. Now feel things are clearing up a bit more. More alert, no headache. Still a bit lethargic.

My mom was saying its a case of flu relapse cos I had one just 2 weeks ago. So it will be much worse. No wonder.
___________________________________________________

After this, going to sleep for a while until evening. See how things are later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay the course, freedom is coming...

1390