Thursday, July 16, 2009

Patience

I have about 3 more weeks to go before freedom sets in.

Been rather stoned from my ailments flaring up during the day and then at night I slept late cos I was playing this online game. Feeling blue-black liao.

Then dunno why tonight, I cant login. So guess I will go to sleep soon. Feeling stoned.

Its been another hectic day. Crap not worth recording here but can ask me for details.

I finished practicing my guitar for tom's lesson. Wanted to go play that game but cannot login. Already updated stock prices. Hmm... is this the last wave up? I dunno, that's what my Dad said. I am looking for more rise in prices to hit my break-even before I can decide to Sell. Actually wanted to buy at a bit lower prices but the rebound went up so IF I had acutally bought, very quick profits. BUT no gurantee that it would rise, it might fall and have to live with losses. That's the dilemna that investors have to 'solve' for themselves.

"How LOW is LOW, how HIGH is HIGH?" Low for me is not low for another. High for me is not the same high as another.

Hence if you ask me straight out low enough or not, my own perspective is no, cos I want to buy more with limited capital so though prices has fallen from the high, its not low enough for me. I want more lots, so have to practice "Patience and Refrain" again.

Nevermind, there is always a BUY / SELL opportunity another time. The worst is to try to catch the ride after you've missed it, cos by the time you jump on the bandwagon, the music might have come to a stop and you end up being the last. That's a trap I am trying to avoid consciously.

Yar now I am aiming to sell off UIC cos I have too many lots due to the glitch previously. I sold off 5 lots for $135 profit, left 15 lots which are at a higher price than what I really wanted to pay for. Since I didnt sell off, have to wait it out. Prices fell to $1.70 to $1.68 then rise to $1.70 today. Have to wait some more cos mine are more expensive. I can only cross my fingers and hope that the rise will persist and exceed the price I paid for, so either I can break-even, recover my capital and if go even higher then can consider profits.

Hmm a lot of hopeing nowadays. For freedom to come, for share prices to rise high high, for game to work, for sleep to come. Night.

No comments: