Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Things done and not done

Hmm first I woke up late. Usually I'll be up around 8.30am easily. Today I slept until 10.30am. It must be the hard time I had yesterday trying to get to sleep. Dunno if it was the weather or my active mind, but couldnt sleep until the wee hours. Even then, woke up several times to kick away cover, then cover up, kick away.

Things I did today
- Login to stock market and monitored prices.
- practiced guitar
- watched cable tv with dad until I fell asleep on the floor.
- Went out to a nearby badminton court to practice swave-boarding for an hour.
- Bath, ate dinner, then played PSP Patapon 2 until I got stuck at some boss... (think I played several hours of PSP)
- Now online to update my Stock excel file, read and check mail.

Think I want to end off with reading that WT book before I sleep.

Today is a slow day. Didnt go out so didnt spend much, which is a good thing but yet staying indoors for too long can be boring. But I feel this is just the initial adjusting to no-work mode. At first will be bored, but shortly after there isnt enough time to do all the things I wanna do.

I didnt tidy up the room today. I wanna do that tomorrow. Tidy up my clothes and some parts. Maybe spread the task over 2 days instead of one day. Better kick myself to do it before I fly.

I hope to have a chance to go into JB to do some shopping. No more stationary shopping. Now is more to get games, dvds... Yar IF I take out my PS and PS2 to play, there are tonnes of games to play. Even the anime dvd sets I bought, there are still a couple of titles I havent watched. Yar that and plus getting into shape.

Suddenly there are many many things to do. Lemme kick myself to do it.

No comments: