Friday, June 05, 2009

My own card

Be getting my first card except Atm, which incidentally I have 3.

Am getting a debit card to get into the Apple I-tune store. Reason, Tab wasnt that comfortable with loaning me hers, though I did assure her I wont download "Sexy girls in Bikini" paying applications like nobody's biz. And I wont download "Sexy Japanese men in bikini" too... as if there are shuai ge applications >_>

But nevermind, get my own, so that I wont have too much consideration downloading paying applications eg Sexy girls in Bikini... or would much prefer Sexy Men. Anyway my sisters were dying to buy some stuff only available online eg hair shaver (private use) and all of us dont have cards. So put off, kiv very long. To avoid problems, I linked it to the bank account that I had set up and maintained specifically to pay all my insurance. So there isnt too much money inside and its very easy to monitor cos all my insurances are annual modes. Hence only near Nov-Dec then there are deductions.

Connecting to the wireless at home, I had scrolled through most of the apps. Mostly I will be getting those finance related, mainly things like a portfolio manager, but I am already using the original Stock inside and that is already good for me cos I had input all my portfolio counters inside. When I am out, can take a peep at times, though cant transact. But given the pricey stocks, plus the fact I am over-invested in one counter, I have to wait it out for much lower prices due to lowered capital. Also a more patient longer view would allow me to sit more comfortably through the upswings and downswings in the market. Maybe wait it out for more gains, which I hope to.

Think I be getting a portfolio mgt type that allows keying of lots of shares and prices to monitor, though I am already doing that on excel. Good to have a ready version to kiv when i am away from my laptop at times.

Another would be Exchange rate, Commodity prices tracking. These have impact on the stock market. Also allows me to know when to get ringgit at a glance.

Another would be Financial news, which are easily available through that app, instead of have to surf several webpages and search.

Another would be Personal finances/ expenses tracking. Which is useful cos I wanna make sure I can save more given my impending loss of income.

A couple of games, music apps, 4D and Toto app. That's about it. I think I remembered seeing some other apps that I would like to kiv but cant remember now.

All these would have to wait. The processing for debit card takes 2-3 weeks. I should kick myself to load my entire CD collection into Uruha... Havent started yet.

My holidays would begin after tomorrow's work has ended. This is very much a very delayed holiday, given Tab has already started hers. SIGNZ.

My plans would be to be actively online for next Monday til Friday during stock market hours. Of course inbetween would do other stuff and especially catch up on the reading of the Wave theory and even revisit the Technical analyis book. Next Friday is the drinking celebration for Bond-Free, plus guitar after, then flying off.

I have been thinking through the things to do after. So far really nothing is set in stone, though I am trying to think through and sort through the prospects and all the considerations. Uru's note function is very useful for this. Just type in some thoughts and save. Review and add on. Very useful indeed.

No comments: