Monday, June 01, 2009

I-Pod Touch aka Uruha

I decided to name my new I-Pod touch, Uruha or Uru for short. Its the name of the other lead guitarist in the band, Gazette. The word means Beauty and the real Uruha is really way way way too beautiful for a guy. Actually I really much much prefer Aoi, who is the rhythmn guitarist instead.

Just that I had named my PSP, Aoi already, so let the other be the matching Uruha.

Just syched it.

Cant login to my Poems cos it needs Java applications. And when I searched through the apple homepage, cant find for it. Have to ask the next time I am in a I-shop, which will be very soon, to buy a protector and screen protector too, most likely Cineleisure.

Err I've done some setting up. Havent loaded in songs yet, havent downloaded apps yet, havent loaded pics yet, also havent set up any other accounts, except the apple id and also warranty registration. Think I should do that when I get my hands on Tab's debit card number *evil laughter*

Also cant tell when its fully charged or not... Whats the sign for fully charged?

No comments: