Sunday, June 07, 2009

Look at what I found...

Today I set upon the Herculan task of tidying up my table in the living room.

Before that my Dad offered to drive to East Coast cos he was bored. He wanted to jio us to go out together. But none of us wanted to head there. I went there just yesterday. Yingel was doing her work that was due. Geoky wanted to go Swirve-boarding at West Coast Park instead.

Plus if I went with him, I would definitely put off tidying up my table until god knows when, the next blue and full moon perhaps.

I started near 2pm, and just finished around 10pm. There was so much accumulated dust and things to sort through, tonnes of mail, books, comics, IT warranty stuff, bits of it here and there. Had to wipe, throw, sort out, set to dry, organize, even reminiscent through when I flipped through the stuff to look at. I can say, I did throw out and sort through most of the stuff on my actual table and under my table. Its cleaner and more organized that I can finally see the table top.

I am now left with the side of the table, the box I used to store bags, books and stuff, plus the room, the shelves in the room, the bed area, my clothes and storage boxes. Its time to get rid of clunky stuff.

Guess what I found?

An urn!

Remember this?





If I should be cremated, I would like to be put into this container from my budding artist friend, Tab. Nicely done, with name and even my favourite guitar, which is still true today. I think all of the gang has one "urn" each.

I still remember Krynnder's reaction when she got hers and we looked at each other with a knowing look. Then she said "urn". Both of us were doing the "praying to our urns" actions with the Valentine's rose we got. LOL =P

Well, think I will continue with part 2 of the cleaning up on Tuesday. Tom supposed to go crash at Candle's office. Before that I would have to make a trip to the salvation army to give away the stuff I've packed, check out the pharmancy to collect more medicine, go to the closing I-shop on the way there. Then go for lunch. I wonder if there's enough time?

Hmm... see how things go. Should I bring my guitar to practice? Or full day of stock tracking? But guitar heavy leh, today I practiced until my fingers pain... think I should bring my stock book to read too. Okay, tom is a purely stock day.

No comments: