Friday, December 24, 2010

Bored and unhappening Eve

Hmm its almost Christmas, but doing nothing much. Well... I dont celebrate it as I am not of the faith that places importance on the day. I do like the festive feeling. Just that we are not doing much today. My parents are away since Wed. I have become a bit of the house-wife.

Dabao lunch and dinner, sweep floor, wash dishes etc. Today I even washed the clothes and used the dryer. Well look forward to the Christmas party tomorrow. I hadnt been exercising much. Just starting to try to manage the amount eaten. Just watched lots and lots of cable tv.

I did borrow 10 books at a go from the library yesterday. Books on BlackJack, Texas hold up, Go, Investments. Quite a bit of reading to do. I opened the fruity Chardonney bought weeks earlier and its quite nice. But drinking two of it meant I might have exceeded the calories for today... Hmm I should try to sleep earlier, now watching more Naruto online.

No comments: