Wednesday, December 08, 2010

For the record: Paid for an electric guitar

This flu of mine is still not clearing up. I would feel fine and normal at home esp after a good rest, but as the day progresses on at workplace, feel more and more crappy and sickly. Been like this for several days...

After work, I half dragged myself down town to Scape, to look in closer detail at the electric guitar packs for sale at the Maestro guitar. Wanted to see if the models were any better than the basic pack that my music school is offering... Guess what, I can't tell except for the price. So noted down the models n prices and searched for info online while eating soupy dinner in Cineleisure. Quite alot of negative remarks abt certain models... Plus at my current standard of complete noob, no point getting the best. Later can only use it to play Doh Rei Me only...

After dinner, made my way down and felt kinda shitty. Dunno if I could concentrate or function. At least can comprehend the lesson I've missed last Sat. Also asked for permission to video down the basic exercise using I-phone. Can recalling sound better. After class, I thought they would have stock and I can get straight the pack and then bring it n my sickly ass home by cab, but I have to pre-order and I did. They will contact me tom which colours are available. So I am $195 poorer into the early start of this month.

No comments: