Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bored, Lazy and Fat from over-eating

Hmm stopped the gym routine again for two weeks due to being sick for two weeks. Sian.

Then this weekend especially, been feeling the muchies really bad.

Sat after guitar, had initially wanted to go with my sister to the Anime and Comic convention at Suntec. I headed down first cos I needed to do some banking at OCBC which has a branch there. But found out that it cost $15 for admission. Think my sister wont want to pay for that so I cancelled with her.

Overeating started... ate nasi lemak for breakfast earlier and some porridge for lunch, yet ate BK after guitar. I headed to Carrefour after eating at BK, bought 6 bottles of the wine that I tried the other time at Tab's place. It was my medicine for the flu then while preparing the gate-crashing food stuff. It was quite a task bringing them back home via public transport. I carried it in a box provided and brought it home via bus. Also bought 2 packs of sushi and ate those too.

Reached home and I ate some of the christmas log cake I made and opened the Blueberry Merlot. Really felt like a pig. Didnt do much after that, watched cable, watched tv and slept.

Gluttony prevailed today too. I ate the log cake with merlot, then ate porridge. After that at 3pm, I ate a pack of Zar Fan, another log cake with merlot. Felt bad enough that I wanted to head to gym but lazing around, meant I missed the time to go cos the gym closed earlier on weekends... Really feel quite bad that I wanna skip dinner. Think I better go drink more tea and water so that I wont feel hungry...

Guess its back to another week of soup and rice for lunch for me. I'll try to control this over-eating part and try to work in exercise again.

No comments: