Friday, December 03, 2010

Rather tired and sickly

Last week, I think I caught some bugs from a collegue who sat right beside me. She was ahem-ing since last Tue. After a couple of days, by Thur, my throat started feeling a bit sore. By Friday, it had developed into some sort of upper respiratory tract infection. I suspect she didnt go see the docs at all. I was busy last weekend, went for jie-mei meeting and Sunday headed to RWS, so didnt see any doc.

I had thought I was better on Monday but by evening, I had different thoughts. Same collegue was still having coughing and stuff, and I was following suit. I went to see the Docs on Monday evening instead of going to the gym. It was a good decision, and I felt better on Tue and Wed after the antibodies.

But the bug is still not clearing up. Thanks to crazy sunny-rainy weather plus still think same collegue didnt go see a doc. She is still ahem-ing and coughing... Man, I really hate to have somebody sitting beside me. I didnt have a neighbour until she came in. Of sort, I am not working that well with her. Dont get her style and stuff and not that in-tune with her working style.

I still have one more day of medication. Just that still having traces of it... Plus I felt so tired. If not well enough, shall go and see doc again soon. Since its one of the few benefits that I have from work, might as well make use of it to make sure I recover. No thanks to sickly neighbours beside.

Havent gone to gym yet. Tuesday, stayed home, Wed, stayed home, Thur, stayed home and slept way earlier than usual. This Sunday would have to work. Its a usual day but parents are free to enter the class and observe. My sense of taste is partially being affected by the bug, so has been eating soupy and plainer stuff for lunch mainly. Just glad that assignment had been cancelled this week, but I need to be more healthy by next week...

Today I feel the bugs coming back with a vengence. Took the meds in the morning. But this week has been rather taxing on me. On top of that, quite intense cos I have to be an oral examiner of sort yesterday and today. Feel stoned after. After work, heading over to friend's place to help settle tomorrow's stuff. Then tonight will have to iron clothes and get ready all the stuff plus sleep early. Tomorrow have to wake up early too.... Quite tired. Thankfully Monday is off in-lieu of working on Sunday.

No comments: