Thursday, December 23, 2010

Free then Busy

Ever had the feeling that when one suddenly has lots of time on hand, suddenly you dont know what to do?

To be more precise, its you know what you have to do, yet dont want to do them. Yep. Finally my holidays are here. It started yesterday. I reached home near 3pm and did nothing much else besides watching cable tv, catching up on episodes of Bones and Dexter recorded. In fact I didnt go anywhere, but I felt bad enough, I did some weights and crunches sets at home, didnt go to the gym. Watched tv until quite late 1.30am plus then head to bed.

Really slept instantly. Woke up several times but finally got up at 10am to key in a stock trade. Then ate yoghurt for breakfast and more cable tv. Finally when I got hungry enough at 1.30pm, I walked over to eat lunch of zar cai and coffee o. Yep quite uninteresting. I was thinking to myself if there were things I could do. At first, nothing comes to mind. But then I remembered quite a number of errands I have to run, things like banking, paying bills.... then included buying the duck breast for Sat and then remembered about heading to the library to borrow some books about Poker. Thinking further, oh yeah... I have to do a big spring cleaning of my room, for the stuff, I really need to throw out quite a bit to make it a more pleasant place to stay in. Need to tidy up my clothes and other stuff too. Suddenly I have ALOT of things to do.

Things like practice guitar, read through the annual reports of stocks, monitor the investments more closely since I have more time, go out to exercise more regularly. Yep I'll be busy indeed. If I can clean up the room and make it more spacious, as well as, go through the annual reports, plus set up an exercise routine, make time to practice some guitar,  I would count that as time well spent this 2 weeks.

No comments: