Monday, February 09, 2009

Back to the Grind

After the millions of disappointment regarding the Toto Draw, aka didnt win. Though the 2nd prize came from a System 7 from the lucky outlet I went down specially to buy. But alas the 'luck' force is not powerful enough. So its back to the grind of work.

Life is definitely okay, bearable without work to complicate things. That is something I realized after I started really doing things that I liked, wanted to pursue yet always put off due to work. Things like learning Jap (though at times a pain) and Guitar. Things like going on-line to check stock market, record closing prices and monitoring. Things like buying/renting fantasy, sci-fi books and curling up on the bed to read into the wee hours of the night. Yep those are things I can definitely do and enjoy.

If only work was in the same category that is, if I could get myself to like it and enjoy doing it, maybe it wont be such a pain in the ass. I must qualify its not that I hate all aspects, there are definitely areas that are liked. But as the years go by and the systems in place which is not perfect, continues to generate errors aka crap. After a while, its not appealing nor enjoyable anymore.

Yep hopefully this year's full-scale stock market foray can be successful so that I can take a long break soon. Proceed with caution.

No comments: