Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Need MORE LUCK

Stocks, falling, but I dun have extra capital to invest. Only can watch until I sell off to get funds. Dont want to overcommit, which is something I have already done... Man, learning about overcommiting lesson now. Some are cheaper than before... Signz

________________________________________________

Work sucks still, though it is bearable cos I am trying to build up my reserve funds that is severely depleted from over-investing in the stock market.

________________________________________________

My hair has gotten longer and intend to go for a haircut this weekend. Now where did I put that picture of Aoi's hair? Gotta find that before I can go over and just tell them "Cut this"

Waiting impatiently for the Friday EVENING to arrive for more Guitar playing and the weekends for lazing around. Though tomorrow is mid-week by the time work is over and have to go for Jap classes. I shall endeavour to munch down a musslie bar to make me less grumpy and stressed during class.

________________________________________________

Lemme tell you a story about my 4D...

Before that I DIDNT win... sianz (-_-)"

My mom and I went to see the sinseh at Upper Serangoon Shopping Mall. There is an authentic 4-faced Buddha on the top level, said to be 'invited' from Thailand from the original. Hence that was why I gave thanks over there since I couldnt return to Thailand with all the turmoil and also didnt want to worry my mom to death.

She wanted to pray a bit so I followed her to the level. While she asked me to help Pour some oil to the lamps on the 4 sides. I accidentally extinguished a light in the 2nd side. After lighting it up and apologizing, went to offer incense around and pray for family etc etc.

I was thinking of a number. Hmm... 4 faced buddha = 4, 2nd buddha = 2, a light = 1, extinguished = 7 . So went to buy 4217 for Sat and Sun.

Saturday nothing came out.

Sunday, 2nd prize = 4172 and consolation = 4271 so there goes the moola. Seriously if buy I-bet, prize is seriously very small cos gotta divide by 24 possible combinations. So prize about $44.375 per $1 big. Based on what I bought, prize should be $172 versus if really tio the full number $4k but then again, I usually dun win anything for the occasions I buy I-bet.

Signz Cos of the prize consideration, unless I go and buy all 24 combinations of $1 big, then cost is $24 per draw. Also expensive.

Signz. Please GOD OF FORTUNE, grant me more numbers and accurate ones that I can win. Think I will go and buy 1 more week of the number.

_____________________________________________

Most likely around the May month region, before the bond ends, I wanna go to the Guan Ying Temple to qiu qian about QUITTING and taking a break versus STAYING on for the Payout.

No comments: