Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

*breathes a sigh of relief*

Its finally Friday. Been a LONG and tiring week.

In the previous post, I finished that piece of work around 1.30am. Then last night, I was so tired, fell asleep shortly after dinner. Then woke up at 12am, practiced guitar cos the whole week too busy or tired to do so, and then watched 2 interesting programmes on cable, one on Mayan civilisation and one on Modern Marvels - the coin machines. Though I knew after doing so, it was 3am, but heck, I work hard so I deserve something for it, though I would pay for it dearly today. Now still stoned, woke up at 8am but lazed around until near 9am.

I just logged onto Poems, and am down to the final little bits of capital. The rest is up the the God of Share Investment or Cai Shen and lots of prayers.

Cant wait for today for the work to be over. Looking forward to doing more things I like.

No comments: