Monday, February 23, 2009

I Hate My Stomach

I hate my stomach. Period.

Its been giving me so much trouble daily.

Previously I had clockwork bowels. Had to go once I had eaten or drunk anything.

Now I had to run several times, 2-3 times in the morning. And its been going on for almost 2 months everyday.

Kinda irritating when you are trying to get to work ealier but this stomach thingy keeps you unwilling to leave too early otherwise experience stomaches and finding toilet issue once you are outside.

Now I am eating my lunch, had eaten my breakfast of a small bowl of cereal and milk around 9.45am.

Man, another onset of Monday blues. Dun feel like working. Its a sian and long day today. Stock market also blue-black. Man, I rather stay at home. Though its going to be a buyer's market but my funds are depleted. So see how things goes.

No comments: