Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mid-Week

As of this hour, 11.28pm, I have still one piece of work with deadline due tomorrow. I had just reached home about 20 mins ago after dinner and Jap class. Had taken a quick shower to freshen up and now just updating stock tracking excel file.

Tom another very early day. Hope to finish that piece of work really quickly. Should start in another ten more minutes then chop chop finish. Then go sleep. Eyes closing, brain dead.
____________________________________________

Man if there is a God of Shares out there, please make my stocks (only those I buy) rise high high very soon or God of Fortune, bless me win Toto or 4D big big. Though Tab was telling me to Dan Ku Ku when she heard my prayers to them on the MRT ride. Well I BELIEVE in them and HOPE SINCERELY they grant my wish.
____________________________________________

This Sat, cooking pasta at FH's place. Thinking of bring my Bingo drinking game shot glasses, plus I bought lemons too. Do tequila shots, Baileys Mudslide, brown cow shots if got milk. Maybe throw in some other funny stuff. Hmm that's a bit to bring. Hmm that would mean I need to bring 3 bottles down and bring 4 bottles home... Is it too much?

Maybe drinking tea instead. I got Tie Guan Ying(cos I like), Oolong (cos its supposedly help reduce fat from regular drinking), Green tea (cos I like), Fruit tea (cos I like too) and Pu Er (cos my sister like) Spend time sampling different flavours of tea instead? Its healthier.

No comments: