Thursday, February 26, 2009

I need to..........

1) Sleep earlier.

Night-owling is seriously impeding getting enough of sleep. To make me a less irritable person in the mornings. But then again, I cant sleep until most pple in my house are asleep and the tv is not blasting and the lights are not so bright until its almost day.

2) Exercise more.

Havent gone to the gym last Sunday due to recovering sprained ankle. Then this week, sprained other one a bit. Signz. I should do weights more. But its already Thursday and I havent done anything.

Though I did keep up with eating breakfast cereal, eating proper meals only, no snacking, no sweet drinks. Been consciously doing that. Plus food diary. Think results will be much slower without constant regular exercise.

3) Think less, worry less and just go about in a zombified mode

That will do wonders especially for working hours. Just zombified oneself and then go through the motions then re-poessess the brain after work-hours. Then save oneself from frustrations, constantly thinking on the feet, constantly being brain-drained after work.

BUT seriously there is something wrong with Work or Worklife if it is so painful mentally. Is it a phase or more of a symptom of something else. Maybe its time to look for greener pastures.

4) Tidy up my personal table place and part of my room.

Its due to work, plus other commitments, that by the time I reach home, cos take public transport mostly, just chuck my bag to one side. Stuff are piling up on my table, beyond my table, in parts of the room. Need to clear all these clutter and free up more space for the ZEN energy to flow in and restablish BALANCE.

5) Earn more money through alternative means, so that I wont have to work.

For now, the market is turbulent, and I am unwilling to commit any more funds though there are oppts cos I am OVERLY-COMMITTED due to "Buying Enthusiasm", where there are some which I bought in cos I felt it was cheap relatively but now its even lower. Sianz, that meant paper losses. Though its short-term and can wait out.

BUT the immediate effect is 'self-doubt' and 'Buyer's regret?' Something like that though I dont let it dictate the mood but its kinda puts a damper on plans to make it an alternative source esp when you are seeing red across most.

Investment is also part psychology cos of the human factor and hence certain mistakes are repeated and certain patterns are observed. I really should go and plow through that Technical Analysis book once and for all.

No comments: