Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Paid to do nothing?

Yes this thurday and friday are exams.

And for the whole day, I have nothing to do.

Yes. Nothing.

I have to go for work as normal and end as normal. Without a thing to do...

Though at times I am glad for the lax. Am I getting too lax?

Like now, I have just almost killed an hour surfing stuff online and watching a few youtube videos. To be fair, I had a long day today, with 3 lessons taught by me solo in a row. Then have cleaning supervision and followed by another Eng class where I go in to assist. I want to help out with the exam by helping them manually fold the papers but its still not finished printing. I helped a collegue for one of the level. Waiting for them to call me to help. Otherwise, I might prefer to hide in the kitchen....

Not that I have anything to cook on hand. Think straight after work, I am going to Cold Storage. I need to get a few items for the new recipe to try, "Creamy and Cold Banana Wafer Pudding" thingy. If I remember the name correctly. So gonna proto-type it tomorrow, aka experiment with it for the first time. Then I cant decide what to do on Friday... Think I should ask to use the acoustic guitar again.... The lax is welcome but sometimes is really too lax that its too un-natural... IF not then its Cheesecake proto-type..

Thinking of heading to gym, I missed on Sun due to heading to Ikea until quite late. Also on Mon, my assignment changed day, so missed, plus knee cap still painful. Think even if I head to gym, would skip the legs exercise until knees are better. Just stomach and arms. Think an hour will do. Maybe I should do it tomorrow straight after work, then can still head out... Head where and do what is another thing though. No worries for that. If not, head home and finally practice guitar.

I wish the stock market would make up its mind to either go up and keep going or drop and keep dropping. Its already Oct, and I've only hit the $10k target... Where's my next target of $15k??? I want to look forward to getting $1k.... Hmm... This non-moving or slight fluctuating market is really irritating at times. Hope to get more 'gains' this month and up til the end of the year.

No comments: