Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why so many many parties n invitations? S1, 2, 3, whole place plus Pink(ladies)

In the end on Sun, I didn't go for third cardio. Will try again this week. Good news is that today, another of the pants went back to being loose, but since it's a size bigger, so it's not much yet. Still got long way to go.

This Friday, my mouth agreed to go for another level's party... Cos I work across levels, so other levels have tried to invite me for their monthly or termly party. So far I've 'missed' one from both levels which I don't belong to. Missed another 2 from my own level, those were mainly due to assignments n lessons. But there's still the Ladies party plus whole-school parties.... That's really alot. To cut the story short, I'll be $66 poorer cos I opened my mouth to agree. So it meant I would be drinking at least 6 mugs of beer from the tap... So I have to watch the calories the whole week. Better squeeze in as much gym as I could. Also need to find time to cut hair, make myself practice guitar n not keep putting it off.

Today settling the paper work of my collegue's insurance case to get ready to get a legal counsel, cos the other insurance is sitting on his claims n no payment forthcoming. So Bo bian, have to help him this last part, to settle the paperworks, ger duplicates receipts n invoices n medical report from the hospital again. Then going to pass to lawyer to represent. Hopefully can get the lawyer in, by this week cos this case might have been dragged out a bit too long by the other party's "inaction".

Think I would look forward to the beer from tap this Friday. Still think they kena katuk but Bo bian, my other collegue helped out n gave them so much cheaper deals with much much better food but they so hung up about the free-flow beer for just 2 hrs... After this, I won't be going for anymore of this level's party cos technically I don't belong, so it already meant I got invited to so many more parties compared to the other local collegues. My pocket and waist-line cannot tahan too. Rather spend that same amount eating way way way more quality food. With what I am paying, I could eat that crab buffet n still have change. So definitely no more.

No comments: