Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stay-home weekend plus rain

Friday was having some mild cramps n decided to head home. Changed plans of gy
that night. Think I watched cable tv and stoned infront of laptop. Not really productive I guess.

Sat is stay-home cos my guitar was postponed, and everyone else was busy with wedding lunch n dinners to attend. So I stayed at home. Woke up naturally at 9am and headed over to buy breakfast for family. After that watched cable tv again. I was quite determined to go for gym. So at 6pm, despite the rain I changed and headed for gym. Felt very accomplished after that. Felt more 'settled' n no more of the unsettling feeling staying indoors.

Today my mom and two sisters headed to Genting until tue evening. Home
with dad and a list of daily chores to do. Plus sister needed me to check her phone and emails for interviews. Yep. Thinking of heading to gym to do the 3rd slotfor this week. I am considering making this a pure cardio, meaning stepper, rower and stationary bike. 1hr of cardio. At least it won't make my gym workouts too repeatitive cos if I do the same regime 3 times a week, it gets boring and might put me off. Try this out and see how.

Next week is last week of assignment plus payment. Yipee. But at work hot some sorta open class aka observation of sorts. Plus tha piece of admin... See how things go then. I am just gonna charge my batteries and try to reset my irritation n cranky meters. Hopefully with the exercise routines back to 2-3, I'll be less irritable. My tolerance was waning especially with certain 'silly or stupid' questions asked to me by the two new collegues whom I have to work with. Oh well... Just take it a day at a time.

No comments: