Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back up plans + Travel destinations

Dunno if this addessing of areas of concern would be consrued as "troublesome" and then they won't renew my contract. I have to prepare a back-up plan just in case. But given the plans to travel, so even a job search would have to start after I come back.

With the term holidays coming, I haven't heard anything concrete with regards to the trip. It's irritating cos on one hand I am trying to figure out these whole bunch of stuff at work plus the issue of the period of holiday a ailable. Then a collegue knows of my intention to plan for a trip. She's telling me of certain good flight deals. But while they are good, I have yet to hear anything from other parties about more concrete things like how many days, plan interary or areas to visit. I am starting to get second thoughts about this. It's like I am working on it but nobody else is, so the irritation is really there.

My youngest sister is keen to go Taiwan. There are also deals for tix there. We are contented to stay and explore the Taipei city for several days. Overall for a 5d4n trip after the local March holiday, is $900+ person for flight n hotel, flight is via SQ, so in comfort. So... If nothing is gonna happen for this Jap trip, I rather go with my sister to Taipei. I asked her and she is rather keen it. I don't mind going with her, at least I know the itenary, plans can be made faster n tix n hotel booked...thinking if I need to get a credit card to make bills easier.

Hmm...

No comments: