Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So tired

Yesterday I spent another $160, solely on food.

$60 is for tiffin lunch for this two weeks. Works out to be $6 per meal but is with 3 dishes and 1 soup. I was giving the security guards some instructions and payment cos I might be in class when the deliveryman comes. So kept on the edge. But things went smoothly.

Lunch was eaten with other local collegues in the kitchen area, away from prying eyes. I miss the freedom to go out for lunch. Its already 4 days since I've last gone out for lunch. Feeling kinda sick of the same environment for long hours.

The other $100 is for the next friday's farewell dinner. Its the last party for those who are returning back to Japan for good. The only consolation is that the venue is really cost $100+ type place. So my expectations are really high plus have to wear semi-formal. Dunno I havent go and tally up all the amount spent on those numerous level dinners, school dinners, three-school dinner, and those after-event dinners. Think easily could potentially add up to $1k, cos they always kena "katok". Later if I am bored, I shall do that. Next year if I am still continuing, I would just go for the school dinners and skip most of these.

I tio gastric after eating too much at lunch. We ordered tiffin for 2 pax, but the other collegue ate just some, kept asking me to eat. Then I over-eat plus maybe I dragged out the lunch. Tio gastric pain until evening when I reached home. I told my mom and she passed me some gastric medicine. Today I am not eating so much. Just enough to last until dinner. I even brought the gastric medicine to work just in case. But its really restrictive. In all my time eating out lunch, I've hardly gotten such a severe gastric before.... Signz

Feel asleep shortly after I've reached home. Postponed gym due to still having gastric pangs. Ate dinner and really so tired after like being on-the-edge. So tired. Woke up at around 10pm plus and then couldnt sleep as early. Woke up tired also. Need to make some changes again to make things better for me.

No comments: