Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Sian @ work

Change is in the air.

There are plans to make us into full Eng teachers teaching lessons to advance learners, conducted purely in Eng. Yet remumeration is not going to be discussed until the contract renewal time in March. So because of that, the April period would have to work?? Irritating! Next was the ultimate thing that caused me to be so blue! P said along the lines that they expect us to eat-in lunch at workplace everyday COS it's their practice at the workplace. This despite the condition in my contract stipulating we could go out to eat lunch. I am quite put off by this because as there is no concept of personal space, open office concept, I have no other rooms to go to on my own (maybe hide in the kitchen), it's a very stifling place. My only chance to have a change of environment is lunch where I can walk out, eat an unhurried warm meal, relax then walk back. IF I don't have it, I'll be quite depressed n repressed in the constantly no personal space environment. Unfortunately the P mentioned it, he said alot and there seems to be no room for nego. Again the contract renewal is in a separate place with another board member, so will have to mention this.

I see no reasons why I have to comply immediately for the remaining of this school year.see how the contract renewal session goes...

No comments: