Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bdae again

Yar since this blog is like a diary, record of my life cos memories get blurred over time. Its that time again for a bdae post.

Err feeling kinda tired cos slept near 3am last nite and woke up around 8.30am to cook pasta. Last night, thankful to friends who met up for dinner and thereafter waited for me after guitar class. Like I had told them, had my evaluation and scrapped through. Cos seriously not comfortable playing on the stage even if there was only the instructor around. The mikes, the light and the stool. Kinda screwed up with lots of mistakes. Could play much better without having to sing along. Signz at least I will go on to the next level. Hopefully can overcome this nerves or discomfort in similar stage conditions.

Reached home late, 12.30pm. Went online to check shares since I had purchased some due to falling prices. Though at this point, I wonder whether I am still going in too early, also whether I should wait more, also wondering if I am over-invested. Was calculating and updating my Excel file to monitor my shares. Its in 3 portfolios, basically CPF portfolio, Cash Sg portfolio and Cash Msia portfolio. Slight losses in all 3 so far. If look at individual stock counters, there are some paper gains, losses. So added more calculations to my Excel file to monitor the % invested in the counters, the amount per counter. Also trying to make some decisions regarding whether to buy more of some counters or wait some more for more downside. Was thinking about all these until near 3am.

My wish is for Good Health for myself, family and friends. Err if there is a second wish, I wanna win a BIG prize from the upcoming HongBao Draw. Cos having wealth is important too.

No comments: