Wednesday, January 07, 2009

TA? How to write it in Katana?

Met Tab for jap where both of us arrived an hour late. Mine due to work ending later than last year. So after travelling all the way down, it about there. Her's was she had ended late from morning and when she arrived, she decided to heck it and go for a hair job or something. Both of us ended up suddenly forgetting how to write Katagana for the word 'taxi' -> タクーシ

We wrecked our brains and frantically looked through the textbook and finally found it. Tab suddenly remembered that that character タ, appears twice in her Jap name which she had been writing for the past 5.5 years.

OMG! At least I could write the Katakana for my jap name... Suggested for her to doodle up this episode in her jap tb. That's another doodle in her tb that is still continuing... She should get them transferred elsewhere. After she quits, she can publish a comic book full of the adventures.
_______________________________

For this year, I dun want to say too much regarding work. Dun want to be specific or mention specific incidents. Just want to trash them from my mind once working hours are over. Though the negative feeling persists so at times, I may mention my own BLUE feelings but I'll be vague. I'll strive to write more interesting incidents that happen and other issues. Also widen experiences by doing more new stuff and blogging about those instead.
_______________________________

Stock market today like more restrained. Still havent reached the target price but seems generally to be going up. Be monitoring in the earlier part of the morning around 9am until before I leave for work.
_______________________________

Signz havent been practicing the guitar or start going to the gym yet.

No comments: