Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Longing for weekend

In a short while more, I be making my way to work.

Before that I was looking at the stock market from 9am. The January effect seems to have worn off and the market has been falling. A couple has reached my target price to buy-in. Most havent. So I'll be watching at the sidelines. Need to transfer money from bank account to trading account but man, think have to do it on Sat and brave the long queues of pple going to get new notes etc etc. Nevermind one more thing to do then this Sat morning.

Inbetween I had gone out to dabao my brunch as I am trying very hard to eat before going to work cos dun feel like eating once there. Its the sheer amount of stuff to do. So it resulted in irregular meals. Hope that my changed eating habits can firstly prevent my gastric problem from worsening and also shave inches off my waist. Consciously trying to reduce taking sugared drinks also.
______________________________

Think I rather enjoy just watching the market and making investment decisions, though at a small scale. This year, I just set an investment target of $10-15k arbitarily and aim to hit it. If I can achieve that, it would mean about 28.5-42.9% of my estimated take-home pay, of course excluding CPF payments. That would also mean that maybe I can take a break from work for a while. Also if I can hit it, a treat for family and friends. Til the end of the year then.
______________________________

The Unwelcomed Guest in the house is still in-the-house. My sister was chasing it and banging around 3am last night. Think I was too tired from the long day plus guitar playing and more importantly studying 1 more chpt of Jap that I was knocked out and didnt hear anything. Well based on the date and month it entered our house, plus we kinda want it out, bought a 4D number for it. Haha, if strike then its a Welcomed guest then.
______________________________

Just 1 more day to Jap test tom and I havent finished, 1 more chpt plus looking thru the vocabulary and extra notes. That's alot to cover tonight... Signz.

Just 4 more days including today to the weekends, my bdae (getting older and older) and CNY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I can lend u my cats!!! Pick 1/2/3/4 of them bah!
Quetz