Monday, January 12, 2009

Tiredz but no work-in-the-back-of-my-head

Well its from the quite hectic day plus going in early to clear my stuff, marking and planning so that I wont have to dabao home anyday esp on weekends. I wont have to think about it during after-work hours. Just have to persist with it to get a peace of mind after working hours. Yep at least I can have a peace of mind for this week.

My cd drive is not working well, cant rip more JJ songs into my mp3 player. Trying to get a couple of songs more to listen. Not all his songs are good, but there are those which are. And that's only his first album. I shall start the slow, slow explorationg into chinese songs, while waiting for my favourite jap bands to launch new songs.

Went over next door for a while to just walk around. Guess its like I dont want the day to just end by sitting down and next sleeping. Even borrowed Dvds to watch. Ya I should do that soon, otherwise have to stay up late.

No comments: