Monday, January 05, 2009

Work & Alternative flow of income

In less than half an hour's time, I will be making my way to work.

Still unsettled, being a new place, new level and my stuff are all at home... plus some sort of leftover denial and monday blues. Not that enthusiastic about it.

But in this recessionary type environment, I have to remind myself to be grateful for having a job, being able to earn my keeps. Also remind myself that saving a portion of the salary is an important step to buffer such uncertainities and the basis to generating alternative flows of income.

From looking at prices now, it seems to be the Januarary Effect, cos suddenly all counters I am monitoring went up, see all Green instead of red.

Have finally put up an order to sell off a few lots of shares in a counter that I own. At this point, still unsold. Hope to cash in some, so that I am able to hold the rest longer. Something to look forward to at the end of today.

No comments: