Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some Photos to brighten up the day

Actually I do own a digital camera, though by now, its kinda outdated compared to the more powerful specs of the newer, subsequent generations. Think by now got Canon A dunno what, got 10 mega pixels one.

Err I think I gave it a name too but had forgotten. Think I take a look later in this blog to find the name. My laptop is Siren, the PSp is Aoi, the mp3 is Midori.

Nevermind that.

Its my trusty camera that I use to take the occasional photos, though I try to stuff it into my bag. Its the one that has been documenting my cooking forays.

My favourite dessert for now


Had this in my camera for 3 months liao. Its exactly what I ate from Nectarie, went with Tab for a second time. The strudel is the Wine Poached Pear. So far I've eaten it 3 times in a row. The tea is the Strawberry cream one. Had it the first time and liked it to order it again when I went with my sisters. Meant to put it up earlier but always forget and left it in my camera.

Autumny Bed


My bed with the Aussion theme of Autumn that I've bought some time ago. Did it up around Christmas while clearing my room, a Herculean task. Managed to clear it off, now still with a small bit of clothes to manage. Now I actually have 4 sets of bedsheets with 2 sets of quilt covers... After my bdae with the Return of the Bedsheet Bimbos, think I will end up with more (Please tell me when are you free, from my bdae date to go for a mass buy. Especially the newly married who need the bedsheets, pillows etc)



Its looks so comfy. Nice to lie on and imagine myself in an autumny country. Now with the cold winds blowing, brrrrrr it feels like I am living in a cold country. Thank god I got a quilt now to cover my cold ass esp in the early mornings, though I had kept kicking away the quilt during the hotter months.

"Luke, I am your father *breathes, breathes"



Meet your doom, fellow Tab's christmas party go-ers. After the lack of shot glasses episode, I had actually gotten 2 more shot glasses from Daiso. Had wanted to take a photo to show the difference in sizes. Look how big the new glasses are, it actually is 100ml compared to the one that I used then. Dun worry, I intend to get some more gradually everytime I go to Daiso so that I can get different sizes. By Dec, I should have more than a dozen shot glasses, enough to shoot everyone. The new tradition, besides the Christmas present (which BTW I still IOU Ros)

LOL! Now for the next party, everyone will get a shot made by me - the bartendar wannabe. Since Tab had restocked her Baileys, prepare thy livers and shoot yourself.

Man, looking at these photos, I wish its the weekend already.

No comments: