Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tiredz... and more Rat chasing later

Today I am exhausted.

Yesterday a long intense day, thereafter head straight for jap test. So stoned though I did try to study while on the train. Went for the test in zombified dead mode and felt very bo chap about it, though I really did try to answer those questions with my hole-ey and tired brain. Dunno whether pass at this moment in time. Too tired to care.

After the paper, just headed out straight to get dinner with Tab. Ate soup and we walked around a bit before heading back. I saw the Rat last nite around 1.30am. It scurried past in the kitchen when I switched on the light to go to the toilet. Was contemplating whether to hunt for it or go to sleep. Cos I had to wake VERY early, I just wrote a note for my sister and went to sleep. Knocked out.

Today is even more longer day than yesterday. Basically the total hours is 11hrs straight. My free periods marking intensely. Think health not good cos of my chronic problem. Then I made so many errors today cos too stoned liao, so paiseh. Came back to hear my Dad nag about the rat and his plans for all of us to simultaneously hit the shelves etc in the room to flush out the rat. The irritating part is I was thirsty and tiredz after coming home. Just had my dinner and he had to tell me in his tone which irritates my temper. Just told him to start telling when my other 2 sisters are back so that I dun have to hear it again when he says it again to them separately.

I am so tempted to walk over to buy a mouse-trap and just be it. Think after this, am going to lie down a bit. These 2-3 days have been exhausting and my chronic problem is aggravating the fatique and sapping my energy. Lemme rest before the rumble later.

No comments: