Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bad happening weekend

Sunday or so I got an ulcer on a side of my tongue and it's insanely painful. Worse is that the other side, my molar was sensitive. I thought there was decay. So getting hard to eat as the ulcer grew... Even eating porridge almost made me tear up cos it was very painful. So having mostly porridge, noodles and just yoghurt. That lasted until I got my dental appt on Tuesday, only to find out that there wasn't any decay nor leaky filling, even a suspected tooth infection wasn't yo be after doing a small x-Ray. Well it meant I have perfectly healthy teeth at the side but the cause of the sensitivity might be the strawberries. Been eating up the strawberries with chocolate that I've made, also just bought another basket, so guess more sensitivity to come until that batch is gone.it also meant that I've spent $100 on treatment and $50 on toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash etc etc. And brushing after every meal. If that can prevent more drilling, I would do it gladly. Now brushing my teeth with the colgate pro total.

In that same period of time, Internet down since Monday. Called my Internet provider 3 times in 3 days before they call me back to send a technician down today. It meant abt 45mins of being put on hold and listening to the music and repeated msg of pickin up blah blah. Grr... Tab was advising me that u should have just travelled down to their service centres and make a fuss. Generally I am patient and not overly demanding but after being put on hold bet 15-20mins, I morph into irritated customer. Then having nobody call me back despite what the customer service officer told me, meant I have to call back the following day, meant I morph into irritated and disgruntled. Then when I have to repeat again on 3rd day cos nobody call back again meant I morph into a Monster of Fury. luckily for them their technical called me back just when I was losing my temper waiting. But it took until the 4th day to do something speaks of the level of customer service...

No comments: