Monday, August 09, 2010

Boring National Day itself

Hmm though I was supposed to go for gym on Sunday, I didnt cos felt too tired. Slept alot of it away.

Today is a free day for me. No driving, no assignment. Had planned to go for gym but kept pushing back until near closing time. Was feeling lazy and bored. Morning woke up earlier than alarm again. Then I was the 2nd person up but mom went to market. So I watched 3hrs of World War 2 history with regards to the atrocities done by the Japanese soldiers. Yes, I dont worship them, only like certain parts of their culture. But the atrocities carried out reminds me that we are different from them. Also most of those soldiers might still be alive cos they are long-lived. For the entire war, only 28 were sentenced in a war tribunal, the rest of them werent at all... Sadly that General McArther engineered alot of it, including letting the then Emperor get away with responsibilities...

So after that ate lunch and really just stoned around. Was playing game on I-Touch. Play until very very intense then I finished and stopped. By then was so bored out of my mind that I went out next door to have Double Up Chicken at Astons at 4.45pm for dinner. Then came back and bathed, watched Naruto Dvd until I dozed off to sleep.

Woke up and ate my remaining lychee non-alcoholic konyaku at home. I realized that to avoid the konyaku having water coming out, I should refrigerate it at least 2-3 days in the chiller section in the mould without removing, if not I will have to work on the total amount of liquid used but might end up too stiff and too sweet cos of the amt of lychee syrup I used. Like the current version where the konyaku resembles jelly texture instead of stiff konyaku (my personal taste) 

Then tidied up my table and room a bit. Chucked 3 bags of paper and some empty bottles in the recycling bin next door. Now my room and table slightly less cluttered. Now need to work on it tomorrow. Guess the rest of the night would be Naruto and sleep. Tomorrow is another round of busy and hectic schedule.

No comments: