Friday, August 06, 2010

Its been a Hectic week

Its almost a week into the holidays for me.

What have I been doing?

Hmm... since Monday, I have been going for driving lesson then followed either by gym or assignment. Its been either driving + gym, driving + assignment or gym + assignment. Man its tiring. Especially the combination of driving + assignment cos of the travelling. Its not timed nicely such that one leads into the other. I spend time going from home to drive, go home, then go for assignment and lastly travel home. I would like them to be consecutive but timing doesnt allow. Also inbetween the running around, I went to the supermarket at least twice to get the ingredients for the Tiramisu and Konyaku... so many errands to run... just wanna hide at home, in bed at times. Finally I've finished my 3 slots of assignment and am a little bit more free tomorrow.

BUT my tooth filling dropped out so I had made an appointment on friday. I still have driving first. Then I planned to go to the gym. So guess it would be another day of driving - dentist - gym and end. Plus I have to really try to find time to practice my guitar, havent touched it all week especially on the 3 consecutive days Tue-Thur due to my assignments. Reached home quite late, tired and also so late at nite, not nice to practice. Guess its to the last day Friday for me to make it happen.

I did just finish making the alcoholic batch of konyaku for this sat's gathering. I used a diff brand of konyaku jelly so not sure how it taste. Its lychee martini (lychee liquer + vodka). Tomorrow I have to find some time to make the Tiramisu and make sure to chill it in the fridge. Its getting cluttered inside. See if I can make it extra alcoholic...

Quite tired at times cos I purposely dont wake up at 7am though at times I am awake, so keep flipping around. Also been sleeping later... hmm I just wanna go back to the normal routine soon but really its been very hectic, all the running around for at least 2 things per day, excluding errands. One day, I can only do about 2 such tasks, eg gym + driving, or driving + assignment, or gym + assignment, then by the time I reach home, its the end of the day. Hope to sleep more tomorrow... though my driving slot is 12pm.

So better start waking up and eating breakfast routine.

No comments: