Monday, August 25, 2008

Cold War

Signz, next time I am gonna keep my mouth shut whenever I feel the edges of irritation flaring up. Guess what, ever since Tuesday, my Dad's been giving me the cold shoulders ie leng zhan. He absolutely havent spoken one word to me.

The cause?

A piece of sandwich. Kinda a stupid story, was telling Tab about it.

I am not sure IF I want to apologize (ego thingy and also stubborn pride) But if he doesnt want to talk, fine by me. I will still go about closing the door when he falls asleep, switching off the tv etc when he falls asleep. At least for the past few days, I havent been asked to drink his soup, eat dinner for nth times even when I tell him I have just eaten.

I am just going to become magically DUMB next time something similar flares up... Just keep my mouth SHUT and mumbles incoherently to myself if I cannot stand it...

Gastric plus tummyache

Ya yesterday had a bit of a tummyache, followed this morning too. Then think I did another phelgm cake, but as I coughed out my Horlick, cant tell definitely. Then today worked almost non-stop plus late until 7.30+ so by the time I reach home, I feel the pangs of hunger change into gastric. After dinner, its been aching dully. Sian.

Tom is another SIONG day. Going in much much earlier, cos want to clear one stack of workbook and admin stuff before remedial starts. Sian I dun feel like sleeping so early. Not to mention, the place is kinda noisy with the tv on still. Dunno if I can manage to sleep even if I turn in early *grumbles grumbles*

This is my cue to take the medication which would cause sleepiness. Yar I be doing that, then go lie down.

No comments: