Saturday, August 16, 2008

Muscle Aches... Argh

Its not a good idea to skip working out for too long cos what happens after the workout is the Muscle Aches. As mentioned earlier, I had gone to the gym on Thur.

Think I overdid a bit for the arms and legs, and the fact that I had forgotten to apply muscle cream - anasalagic cream before I slept, meant I woke up to slightly aching muscles, mainly on that pecs, rectus and gastrocnemius, which means I have aches when I lift my arms cos muscles under my shoulder is hurting. I experience aches when I lift my thighs and when I climb stairs, the back of my calves ache also.

The aches got more pronounced later in the evening, either is delayed reaction or what. Last night, couldnt take walking around too long after dinner. Bought water and went home. Felt really tired cos I stayed back to clear stuff until quite late, given my duties ended considerably early. Reached home early, near 11pm and had a warm bath, put on the anasalgic cream.

BUT this morning, the aches still there. Didnt feel like going to the gym. Instead went to help dabao some famous Loh Mee. Ate then slept like in a coma. Woke up near 5pm. The day is mostly over... Dunno what to do with myself.

Been watching the Olympics and watching the athelete's physique, I wanna get myself into shape. Tom definitely going gym, aches or no aches.

No comments: