Monday, August 04, 2008

My laptop display...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> For the Sunday post, I stopped...

This was exactly when my post got cut off. Due to a Halo effect happening on my laptop screen. Before my very eyes, it spreaded til the whole screen. I am staring at a blank white screen. I cant see anything on my laptop screen. Its pure white and blank.

Today I connected my PC flat screen to my laptop and realized its a display problem. So I am now typing from my laptop but staring at my flat PC screen. Will try to back up the stuff tom, a bit tired at this point. Luckily I still have Warranty. So have to head down to Acer to get it assessed and fixed up. Sianz.

Just been feeling sianz again from the onset of job blues. A good news for HOPE is the 8m draw. Its like a tipper to help pass this week. So I smsed friends to remind them to buy a piece of hope, no matter how bleak. Just a chance, no matter how remote.

K can start buying tom onwards, expect massive crowds. Since I have to go to work earlier everyday, it meant heading out earlier on wed or thur to buy it. Yar remb to do some strange Thai dance before buying. See one is blessed.

No comments: