Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hoshua hoshua, kesa kesa, umbrella ella, Yusan yusan

The first lesson for level 5B japanese started today.

Man, after work, had to rush there and ended up being late. Nevermind that, cos I am always late for my class nowadays even on Sat. Then the after-effect of work kicks in. Stoning, cant think, so mentally-tired. After a while more, my eyes started to be unable to focus, or feel like closing them, attention span waning. Man, I pity my own students now. But hey, they arent going for classes after a whole day of work.

After classes, we went for a simple dinner. I was carrying a Midori umbrella. Didnt want to carry it the normal way, so I swung it over my shoulder and rested both hands on it. The Umbrella song popped to mind and I started swaying to the song with my umbrella.

"Ella ella, e.. e.. under my unbrella, ella ella e e..."

Tab joined in and it became,

"Ho shua, ho shua shua.. shua.. Wa eh ho shua ho shua..."

then she modified to

"Kesa kesa ke ke ke, watashi no kesa, kesa, kesa, ke ke ke, midori no kesa..."

and then "Yusan yusan yu yu yu, wo de qing yusan yusan yusan.."

Man work is getting to us in a way, our screws go loose and all sorts of funny stuff appears. Occupational hazard some more if go for classes after work. The effect is doubled that by the end of the lesson, more crap jokes in japanese pops up.

Yet its one of the reasons why I still stayed on for jap. Its a weekly dose of self-inflicted-lame-jokes-session. Like the mistakes made from unfunctional after-work brains to constructing lame sentences to after-lesson lame jokes. Hope the fun element still remains for more years to come.

No comments: