Thursday, August 21, 2008

Errand errands... life's full of them

Ever feel like your days are taken up with errands?

Yet at times its difficult to run them on weekdays with work in the way and the fact that many places dun open on weekends.

Take me for example, just this week alone.

Mon - send laptop for repair before work
Tue - work early so after work, bought new shoes needed
Wed - rush for jap class after work
Thur - went to gym after work
Fri - Meet insurance advisor after work
Sat - fetch laptop, go back for work to finish up stuff, see if go downtown later to check out some animation course and stuff
Sun - go gym, meet jc friends

Those are just the main errands. In-between there's cutting my hair (actually sitting thru it), paying of bills, checking out the guitar classes???

Kinda tired after work, so like can only run one errand at a time. And the list is endless. The reason why some stuff like gym, jap class are considered errands is cos they take up time and energy and effort to finish, the alternative would be for me to head straight back home and just sleep, cos that's what I feel like almost every single night nowadays.

True enough the medicine I am taking is making me sleepy. BUT partly also the accumulated fatique and sleep debt. Like not getting enough and yet waking up earlier and earlier. Even on days when I dun have to be so early, I get woken up at 5am, 7am etc etc. Its tiring. Need something to knock me out completely. Yar be heading to bed real soon, eyes are super tired.

Weekend pls come quickly and sooner. Think I shall cut down on the drinking to chill policy. It shall be the HEALTHY alternative of drinking green tea, or hot tea if necessary.

Siren (laptop) come back quickly so I can surf at faster speed unlike my sister's laptop. Dun have to 'borrow' to surf.

No comments: