Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gyming again

Imagine around 7.40am, you hear Abba's 'Dancing Queen' and then open your eyes. So no more sleep for me. I was lying in bed thinking, who's the fucker who decided to play his/her stereo so loudly in the morning. I had the urge to stuff the radio up his/her ass. It turned out to be some sound check for some Community event happening just next block, the speakers facing my room lor. Basket!

K fine, went to the gym given my aches have subsided. Reached a bit too early. It only opened at 9am, so I went to queue for Toto and buy a Teh peng. By the time, its open.

Headed for the treadmill for warm-up. Intended to run 1.2km but after 800m, it got too boring for me. Though I wasnt out of breath, it was too monotonous. The music from my mp3 wasnt helping to distract my mind from the boredom of running and seeing the same scenary (ie myself on the treadmill). So near 900m, I decided to slow and just walk a bit to cool down and then headed to weights. Did my usual.

The 3 week's absence meant that my 'fittness' wasnt as good. It meant certain weights weighed heavier than it did, BUT it still feels good to work out and sweat. I feel stronger after. Did still retain some strength though others would need more sessions to recover to what it was.

The irritating thing is my weight. At the ultimate heaviest point in my life... Man that makes it like 9-10kg to lose. Signz one step at a time. For now, try to bump up gym session to twice a week. One on a weekday maybe thur and one on Sunday. Have to do a bit of cardio and really watch what I eat. Dun like this flabby self. Arms flabby, legs flabby, fat thighs, tummy bigger. Anyway 2 months more until Krynnder's wedding. Hope to really lose some serious weight.

No comments: