Monday, August 11, 2008

Nothing much to do...

Its a rather nice day today yet I am feeling bored.

Bored cos I woke up very early 8am due to the sun. Now I cant get back to sleep. So instead I got up, bathed and even ate the green bean soup my mom made (ate it with a long face... hate Chinese dessert esp so early in the morning, on an empty stomach. Its supposedly cooling, to help with the heatiness)

My dad and sister went to JB, but I couldnt go cos of the medical appointment later in early afternoon. Now the skies are darkening a bit, think I wanna try to sleep again. It seems a waste not to do anything, but I am still feeling the fatique from the past few late nights and NOT in the mood to mark my dabaoed work. Forget it. I just make use of today as I see fit.

Nothing much, except I am contemplating whether I should also send my laptop for servicing later after the appointment, plus check on some other errands and do them all at one shot... Dunno just feel lazy at the moment. Guess its the not-enough-sleep-cos-of-bright-sunlight-and-noisy-bird syndrome.

No comments: